To install AweBooking, is not much different to installing any other WordPress plugin, so you might be familiar with this process already. If not, please follow the instructions below.
You can install by using WordPress uploader or using FTP
Upload the plugin via WordPress
- Log into your website’s Dashboard
- From admin menu, hover to Plugins then click Add New
- Click Upload
- Browse to the awebooking.plugin.zip file (you have to download it from the Member’s Area first).
- Click Install and wait for the plugin to be uploaded to your site
Upload the plugin via FTP
- Browse to the awebooking.plugin.zip file (you have to download it from the Member’s Area first) and unpack it.
- Open your FTP program, FTP into your site and navigate to the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Upload /awebooking/ folder to this directory
- From the admin menu, click on Plugins
- Under AweBooking, click Activate
2. Set up and configure AweBooking
When you activate AweBooking plugin you will be greeted by the following screen. Click on “Add Pages Automatically” and the plugin will automatically create the 3 pages that are used by the plugin: Awe Check Available, Awe CheckOut, Awe List Room.
On the AweBooking > Settings page there are multiple options that you can set up in the plugin. Set up custom colors for the availability calendars, set up the checkout via Contact Form 7 or via WooCommerce. On the Email tab don’t forget to set up the plugin to send email notifications for new bookings to you the admin and to the customers. By default these are turned off.
On the AweBooking > Room Management page you can manage Room Availability as well as Room Pricing. Here you can set different prices for different days. If you get bookings from other channels, such as Booking.com or by email, don’t forget to mark the rooms as “Unavailable”, so as to avoid double bookings.
More Help with AweBooking
we include the AweBooking plugin with every theme purchase, we can provide only limited support for the usage of this plugin. If you have more questions, please review the official documentation for the plugin.